Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I'm still alive, I swear!

Life's been crazy busy!

Just got back recently from California (as you saw :D) and getting ready to head out to Nashville for my sister's orientation at Belmont and another wedding. I hate weddings, to be honest. I will only like mine and my wedding will be short...I'll have things to do! Hahaha

But seriously, things are going well. Things with Joseph are great. I should probably just wait to explain it to you all by the time Fall comes, but basically the Lord is working amazingly in his life and if he were the same person I wouldn't be around, but he is becoming an amazing man of God in what seems like such a short time, but God is using him for good, and honestly bringing me only closer to the Lord (as it should be, and vice versa). My faith has been only strengthened and I have only felt encouraged by him. He came into this summer with the intention to bless me, and he has. He's being so mature and honestly, manly, haha so I'm excited to see what the Lord has in store, all the while doing my best to guard my heart. (We aren't dating, btw)

God knows, and He knows best, I don't need to worry about the details but just keep moving my feet forward and seeking Him.

Love you and miss you all! <3

2 comments:

  1. glad you're still breathing lol...and that you are doing well. Can't wait til we can all be back to talk in person. Wuv yew :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear you are doing well, birdy! :)

    haha. i can relate to that. i have such mixed feelings about wedding...i end up a sentimental half happy, half depressed at them. and i heeeeeeeeeeeer ya about a short wedding. ;)))

    Be safe in Nashville! miss you, girl!

    caLIFORRRRRRRRNIAAAA here we come...right back where we started from.

    ReplyDelete