I hope you girls are doing well, I miss everyone so much!
At least for me, being home is great in some ways, but for the most part of it I realize how much I miss being at school and away from all the drama that comes with being home. I've already had my dad guilt trip me about stuff, try to micro-manage my summer, and got to listen the classic mom/dad bickering on the way to and from church. Oy! But such is life in the Carroll family. We're broken but somehow we manage to stick together.
Anyways, I just realized a few minutes ago that tomorrow I see and talk to Joseph face to face for the first time in months. We've been talking here and there, more so than before, as he's trying to make amends. I'm okay with being friends, maybe. It's been nice to have someone to talk to again that knows the shows and sort of things I'm into again...but it's still really difficult to take him seriously. I mean, I know his intentions are pure, but when the wound is still healing, that sort of thing just tends to piss you off. I'm hoping that talking face to face will help over come that. I just want closure at the very least. Will we hang out? Maybe once or twice to give it a try, but I just don't know. I've realized how much fear has crept into my life because of this relationship, mostly being afraid that I'm going to hurt someone like he hurt me, or that my weaknesses that developed will end up hurting someone else too.
Ohh, I don't know. Life's crazy, but I try not to take it too seriously, even though all this serious stuff seems to happen to me,--often. It'll clear up with time though, everyone is almost completely done with classes for the summer and I shall be reunited with my friends soon! I think I get to see Rach and Haleigh today :) I'm excited!
The other day Haleigh went with me on a photo adventure, that was fun...sort of. We're still in that prime allergy season, so I was dying of allergies and then Haleigh sat and stepped in every ant pile she could possibly find. What nOObs. We got a few neat shots though...unfortunately my Adobe Lightroom expired...so I have to get Joseph to fix it or try to fix it myself with the many risks of frying or poisoning my computer...there's no way I'm using Picnik for all those photos, haha.
Fleetwood Mac's "Everywhere" just came on my iTunes shuffle....Leah, that one's for you :) haha
ahhh yah. love me some fleetwood. :)
ReplyDeletehow did talking to joseph go?