Beginnings... yeah, that's what this year has been.
Beginnings of new things. New school, new friends, new people, new life. So much change in so little time, but more and more do I realize God is the only constant in this life. Also, He never fails to suprise us with amazing blessings, especially when we don't deserve it. As the Psalmists often wrote, His love is never ending, and unfailing. He truly is GOOD.
It's strange to think at the beginning of the year I was in a relationship. It already seems like forever ago, and yet being home brings a lot of memories flooding back. I know God's guiding me though, so I'll hang on tight as the waters rise around me.
You girls are the best. How blessed am I to have such incredible, encouraging, beautiful, godly women around me, and to be my roommates!?! Crazy.
I agree Delaine, I just don't know what I'm gonna do with out you being around! Even if I was being moody about something and didn't talk about it, just your presence was comforting to me. You are very much sunshine to my life :D I don't know what I would have done without you being patient and kind to me during all that has happened this semester. :) Heaven sent!
Jace, Leah....ohhhh are we gonna have fun. I CANNOT wait for this Fall semester. It's going to be insane and busy and NONSTOP but it's going to be amazing! I can't wait to decorate! And have dance parties! And cook great food! And not so great food! HAHA! And have parties! And BOYS over! Bwahaha! It's going to be a blast :)
But...I should probably go to sleep now. It's almost 2:30 AM and Squishee is snoring. :3
-Birdy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

so maybe im sunshine (blushes) but i wouldn't go as far as "heaven sent"...ok ok ok, maybe i am a gift from God...hahah alright ill stop.
ReplyDelete:) im SO glad we had such an AMAZING opportunity to get so close & start an AWESOME friendship!! remember, the friends you make in college will be your friends FO LIFE. so get rid of me now if you don't want this for life! :D hahha
and to jc, & leah: get ready for your faces to be blown off! lol
ahhhh I AM SO READY!!!!
ReplyDeleteahhhhh. yay!
ReplyDelete